Friday, July 3, 2015

June Wrap Up

Wow, and I thought May was a shitty month.  June was even worse.  I made less money and I only wrote two blog posts.  What's going on there?  Eh, life stuff.  Work has been stressful so I don't have much time to slack and earn.  Oh well, I made some money, bought a bit of stock, and we're moving on.

First of all, I bought some stock and didn't blog about it.




I picked up 4 more shares of Realty Income Corp (O).  I like the monthly dividend, what can I say.  This brings me up to 12 shares purchased (plus some reinvested divdends.)  At the current monthly dividend rate of $0.1895 that gives me a monthly income of ~$2.27 which all gets reinvested.  With a current price of $45.39 I buy .05 shares per month.  Not a huge amount, but the snowball is rolling.  Slowly, but surely it will pick up steam. 

And now for my shitty money making:



So look at that, between Swagbucks and Mturk I made less than $100.  Shitty shitty, but I'm still motivated to keep going and keeping that ball rolling downhill.

I'm thinking about moving away from Realty Income for a while and getting into some more well known companies.  I like watching CNBC and watching something I own run across the ticker.  Gives me a bit of a thrill.  So I'm thinking about Microsoft.  Who knows, I think I'll cash out around the 9th so I can buy something around the 15th.  Until then I just gotta keep earning.

Is your money making you money?

No comments:

Post a Comment