Tuesday, June 23, 2015

May Dividends

Yep, I'm still a shitbag blogger.  Much like my dividend portfolio, it is taking some time to get going here.  Once I get ramped up and have more things to talk about, I'll probably be posting more, but at the moment, it is summer, I'm pretty focused at the gym, and when I have extra time I'm using it to bring more money to my portfolio.

So here is my May Dividends post that I'm writing with only a week left in June. Fuck it.






So would you look at that, I exaggerated when I said dividends.  Only one.  But it is better than April.
In April I made $0.20.  And in May I made $0.76.  That's some m'fing progress, am I right?

I've got a big surprise coming:  I got 2 dividends in June already.
I've been thinking about diversifying with my next purchase.  Get some more companies involved.  I think it will look cooler when I look back and see 3 or 4 dividend payments per month.  Even if they're twenty cents each instead of just one payment of eighty cents.  I think it will be better for moral to see them coming in. 
So that was my May.  I'll get another post up before the end of the month and then be back the first week of July with my June recaps.

Is your money making you money?

No comments:

Post a Comment