Sunday, June 7, 2015

May Wrap Up

Well, May was a pretty shitty month.  At least for this blog and my money making.  I had my birthday, Mother's day, Memorial day, lots of socializing.  And work was feast or famine.  Either I had so much work to do that I couldn't try to earn at work, or I had no work to do and went home early.  And when I go home early, I'm wanting to hit the gym or relax, the last thing I want to do is take some boring ass surveys. That's why I do them at work. 





As you can see I made under $100 this month.  Shitty shitty shitty.  I was able to pull in some additional revenue to make up some of the difference.  I sold some shit on ebay that netted me $28.  I used another app called AppTrailers that I cashed out for $5.  I managed a PerkTv reward for $25.  And then I transferred $25 in real month to make up the difference.  I'm planning my withdrawl for the 9th this month, so we'll see what that all adds up to.  Hopefully somewhere around $200.

I'll try to be more regular on these posts.  Next up this week will be a recap of my May dividends.  And I love talking about free money.

Is your money making you money?

No comments:

Post a Comment