Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June Dividends

Ok, I'm back after only a couple of days.  Hope everyone had a fun 4th of July.
Now that July is here, and has been for a week, its time to take a look at my dividends for June.

Anyone remember what I made in May?  I won't make you click back over.  It was $0.76.  That's some shit money.  Gotta get that number up.  Well, I did in June.  They May dividend was from Realty Income (O) and I actually bought more shares of that in April but AFTER the ex-divdend date, so I didn't get it in May, but I got it in June.  I also got another round purchased so June was a big bump.  But lets take a look.



Would you look at that I got 2 dividends.  A total of $1.80 for the month.  That is not too bad. 
And all of it got automatically reinvested back into my stocks.  So eventually the free passive money that I made will...make me free passive money.  And eventually that will go a third and fourth generation and on and on until I get old and start taking the actual money.  Beautiful. 

So hell yeah!  We're moving up in the world.  My portfolio is going up through new money and through dividends, and I'm loving it.  I'll see you back soon.

Is your money making you money?

No comments:

Post a Comment